Saunders Road. (Nope, no KFC here!) The road was named in 1927 after Charles James Saunders who held several official appointments, among which, District Judge and Resgistrar of Companies.
Hullet Road, built in 1914, named after R W Hullet, principal of Raffles Institution from 1871 and later, Director of Public Instruction.
Terraced houses along Emerald Hill Road. The road was originally owned by William Cuppage, a postal clerk rising to the rank of Postmaster General in the 1840s. He had a residence in the area, naming it Emerald Hill, which might have accounted for the road being named Emerald Hill Road.
So where's Emily? Lucky are the ones staying in these lovely shophouses at Emerald Hill Road. These were built between 1901 and 1925.
Cuppage Terrace -- of spas, pubs and eateries.